Avengers: Endgame is still winning at box office, but for how long?
FlicksNews | 16 May 19
Avengers: Endgame keeps selling tickets, but Avatar’s NZ box office record of $17,367,465 must be starting to look a little difficult… Let’s see what happens with Pokémon Detective Pikachu and John Wick 3: Parabellum in cinemas from today.
1. Avengers: Endgame $1,235,738 (Walt Disney)
2. The Hustle $514,986 (Universal)
3. Poms $155,777 (Roadshow)
4. Student of the Year 2 $145,269 (Forum Films)
5. Long Shot $125,976 (Studiocanal)
6. The Chaperone $86,072 (Studiocanal)
7. The Aftermath $85,772 (Fox)
8. Red Joan $67,705 (Transmission)
9. All is True $43,749 (Sony)
10. Peppa Pig: Festival of Fun $39,079 (Universal)
Source: Numero. Estimated figures as at 1:47pm, 16/5/19
Goodbye, yellow brick road…
Kneel before Sir Elton.
Meanwhile, Dark Phoenix flames out…
And Aladdin did a respectable second week.
All hail the king.
Disney’s latest live adaptation enjoyed a strong first week.
Brightburn burned too bright.
Detective Pikachu and John Wick 3 do what Thanos could not.