Avengers: Endgame still finding its way to top of box office
FlicksNews | 13 May 19
Another million in the bank for Endgame over the weekend, and another slightly unusual box office top ten.
Has the impact of Marvel’s opus just about ended? Pokémon Detective Pikachu arrives in cinemas this week after coming tantalisingly close to beating Endgame in Australia in recent days. And there’s also a man 0f few words called John Wick on the way…
1. Avengers: Endgame $1,038956 (Walt Disney)
2. The Hustle $390,338 (Universal)
3. Student of the Year 2 $113,388 (Forum Films)
4. Poms $100,446 (Roadshow)
5. Long Shot $98,102 (Studiocanal)
6. The Aftermath $60,412 (Fox)
7. The Chaperone $58,605 (Studiocanal)
8. Red Joan $41,972 (Transmission)
9. Peppa Pig: Festival of Fun $32,561 (Universal)
10. All is True $31,897 (Sony)
Source: Numero. Estimated figures as at 1:58pm, 13/5/19
Goodbye, yellow brick road…
Kneel before Sir Elton.
Meanwhile, Dark Phoenix flames out…
And Aladdin did a respectable second week.
All hail the king.
Disney’s latest live adaptation enjoyed a strong first week.
Brightburn burned too bright.
Detective Pikachu and John Wick 3 do what Thanos could not.